step into aNEW CAREER
Our Music Careers team is dedicated to connecting companies with our community of both experienced and aspiring music professionals to meet their unique hiring needs.
We curate job listings every week and place music executives through our executive placement program.
JOIN OUR PATREON
Sign up for our Patreon and receive exclusive access to our Discord community, career and educational resources, exclusive artist content, and more!
Featured Job ListingS
Community Growth Manager
Nice Life Recording Company is a Los Angeles-based record label founded by GRAMMY-winning producer Ricky Reed. We are looking for an experienced and driven Community Growth Manager to join our team. As the Community Growth Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that increase artist fan engagement through growing their communities online and offline.
To apply: Send resume and other materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Marketing Specialist
Nice Life Recording Company is a Los Angeles-based record label founded by GRAMMY-winning producer Ricky Reed. We are seeking a talented and results-driven Direct Marketing Specialist to join our team. As a Direct Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for designing executing, and managing direct marketing campaigns to promote our artists and their releases.
To apply: Send resume and other materials to email@example.com
Marketing & Community Associate Manager
Layers is looking for an ambitious and creative individual to join our small and growing team as we build a new visual canvas for music creation and collaboration.
This opportunity is for you if:
- You’re eager to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in all aspects of consumer marketing, from social media to performance marketing, from PR to artist partnerships
- You’re fascinated by the creative process, story, and people behind the song. You believe seeing how music gets created gives new meaning to the music itself.
- You’re passionate about building communities online, and you’re familiar with online spaces where the modern music community exists - Twitch, Discord, IG, Tiktok, etc
- You’re as comfortable in a spreadsheet as you are writing copy and developing creative concepts
- Ideally, you’re a musician or producer yourself
- Maintain and organize marketing materials, creative assets, content calendar and internal systems like Notion & Asana
- Manage Layers’ digital community across Instagram, TikTok, and Discord. Conceptualize and execute content, engage the community, and report on performance.
- Support the tracking and measurement of marketing efforts. Manage UTMs and maintain dashboards of marketing’s key metrics.
- Support Layers’ creator marketing program, maintaining Layers’ creator partnerships database, developing partner collateral, and coordinating and communicating with artist teams
- Lead marketing research projects as needed, ranging from vetting new tools to understanding music marketing trends to
- Assist in the planning and production of video and photo shoots
- Write and edit copy for web, social, and email
Skills / Experience
- 2-3 years of professional experience, preferably in marketing.
- Deep passion for the music creator economy and culture. Bonus points if you are a producer / musician yourself.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Social media management with strong knowledge of social media platforms and growth strategies
- Experience producing short-form social content, whether for a brand, an artist, or even yourself
- Experience with Asana/Monday, Notion, and Mailchimp a plus
- An organized and scrappy self-starter ready and eager to wear many hats
Short Form Content Specialist
Hundred Days Records is looking for a short-form video editor and creative strategist to oversee the content strategy and creation for the artists on our record label. Responsibilities include creating content on a daily basis for our artist's social media channels (TikTok, Instagram Reels and YouTube shorts) and making sure content is uploaded daily across all platforms.
Candidates must have a deep understanding of trending music content formats across TikTok and a mastery of video editing tools such as CapCut or Adobe Premiere. Experience creating viral content for music artists is a huge plus.
How to apply: Email a portfolio of short-form music-related content to BK@hundreddays.co
Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Hundred Days Digital is one of the fastest growing influencer marketing agencies in the music space. Some of the artists that we have run campaigns for include The Rolling Stones, Ed Sheeran, Post Malone, The Kid LAROI and Diddy, amongst others. We have been hired to promote some of this year’s most successful song releases, including “Bad Habits” by Steve Lacy, “Until l Found You” by Stephen Sanchez, “Golden Hour” by JVKE, and more. We specialize in growing song consumption by placing songs with non-personality driven influencer accounts on TikTok. These include but are not limited to sped up edit, lyric, POV and movie / TV pages.
We are looking for an influencer marketing coordinator and business development coordinator to join our quickly growing team.
We partner with music and tech companies to increase exposure of open opportunities in order to gain more applicants.
A company receives one complimentary first post, with any inclusions thereafter associated with a fee.
Have a question or just want to learn more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our partners benefit from access through our Music Careers team to our community's directory—a database of passionate, engaged Digilogue members who are actively seeking career opportunities in the music industry.
Join the directory and share your experience and preferences to receive weekly personalized job listings. Get exclusive access to positions you won’t find anywhere else!
"The Digilogue has become the go-to place to not just build out a strong team within the music industry, but add strong community members to various organizations. The support delivered for pairing executives to hiring companies is unmatched because it's specialized and personalized. It's authentic match-making of skills and personality. They understand all angles of this business. Ian is a pleasure to work with and speak to. People who get our industry are the only way we continue to cultivate great cultures across the music industry. I'm proud this part of my journey started with my community at The Digilogue"
Rebekah Espinosa - CMO at Amuse
“My experience at Digilogue has helped expand my connection to a diverse group of music professionals. Besides the invaluable skills of building long-lasting and authentic relationships, my mentors at The Digilogue has also been there for me through every step of my career development. I truly don’t know where i’d be without having such a supportive community behind me!”
Abbie Wang - Digital Media Strategist at 160over90